MEWO. S.A. (Subsea Solutions) is the largest privately owned and independent marine survey/ geoscience/ environmental and subsea engineering company in Poland providing services and solutions to the marine energy sectors in the Baltic, Mediterranean and Southern North Seas regarding oil & gas, renewables, subsea telecoms and research.
MEWO is based in Straszyn near Gdansk, Poland and has a recently opened (January 2020) project office in Den Helder, The Netherlands in close liaison with their long standing vessel partner GloMar Offshore, who operates three vessels of MEWO’s offshore fleet (GloMar Vantage, Mintaka 1 and Situla) with a view to this being five vessels by 4Q 2020.
Since MEWO’s inception in 2013 we have undertaken a multitude of marine survey services predominantly within the Polish Baltic Sea waters, where, currently, MEWO conducts 90%+ of all surveys required across all sectors, but increasingly in other areas of the Baltic Sea and within the North Sea and the Mediterranean.
MEWO operates primarily as a main survey contractor, but also cooperates with other entities (as a survey contractor or in other capacity) to provide services utilising its own equipment and experienced teams.
MEWO’s 8yrs operational track record to date has been within the following sectors:
- Offshore Renewables (Wind)
- Oil & Gas
- Submarine Telecoms
- Marine Research
- Ports & Harbours
- Government Projects
MEWO’s portfolio of services and activities include:
- Hydrographic, Geophysical and Geotechnical Services & Surveys
- UXO/ pUXO surveys, identification & inspection (not removal/ disposal)
- ROV, Subsea Inspection, IRM and O&M Services & Surveys
- Construction Support Services & Surveys
- Submarine Cable Preparatory Services
- MetOcean/ Meteorological Services & Surveys
- Environmental & Oceanographic Services & Surveys
- Topographic Services & Surveys
- Desk Top Studies, Feasibility Studies, Survey Critiques, Environmental Impact Assessments
- Data Processing, QC, Interpretation, Charting, Digital Video (DV), GIS, AIS and Reporting
ul. Starogardzka 16
NIP/VAT UE: PL5833159342
District Court Gdansk-Północ in Gdańsk
Commercial Division of the National Court Register
Paid up share capital 100.000,00 PLN
Het Nieuwe Diep 34A3
1781 AD Den Helder